- Strict guidelines for packaging, collection and transport of your assets ensure a secure chain of custody.
- Multiple security options are available to meet specific client requirements.
- We receive, audit and securely process retired assets, customer returns, and defective goods in our state-of the-art processing facilities.
- Services include intelligent repair, testing and software installation based on current market drivers to maximize ultimate remarketing value.
Reutilization and Maximized Recovery Value
- Extend the productivity and useful life of technology through redeployment, remarketing, employee sale and charitable donation programs.
- Re-marketing expertise across multiple technologies and platforms, deployed across multiple geographies, ensures highest velocity and financial return related to the resale of equipment on secondary markets
- Data-bearing devices are sanitized to Department of Defense and NIST SP 800-88 guidelines (3-pass). Data-bearing devices that cannot be sanitized are shredded at a secure Northbay facility.
- Multiple verification audits ensure data sanitization and certificates of destruction for data security are issued.
- Rigorous processes, third-party audits and Arrow’s own global compliance policies ensure proper material handling and environmental stewardship.
- Northbay employs secure, responsible no-landfill recycling. Electronic equipment is converted to reusable components or commodity-grade materials for reuse in new products.